Freelance Writer/Editor,Life/Career Coach with a wide variety of experience in online and print media,PR firms,book publishers,newspapers,web businesses and individual clients.
Experienced in writing feature articles,short stories,biographies,essays,editorial pieces,press releases,research reports,and creative print/radio ad copy.
• Well versed in copyediting and proofreading,researching.
• Strong technical command of the English language. Familiarity with virtually all writing styles;serious commitment
to excellence in the printed and published word.
• Competent researcher,interviewer,article writer and reporter.
Education: CUNY Kingsboro,Business Administration
Freelance Writer –Edit,rewrite,and proofread articles for a variety of article networks,businesses and individuals. Assist with copywriting and advertising layout. Work with guest writers (many of whom have no formal training in writing) to organize and refine articles.
John Wiley &Sons,Inc. – Publishers,New York,New York
• Worked in the illustration department as an illustrator estimator
• Worked closely with authors,editors,illustrators,printing companies and others.
• Performed work according to a strict deadline.
• Ordered negatives and photographs from various sources.
Odesk contractor profile: Susan Barton
Textbroker profile:Susan Barton
Links to Some Writing Samples:
Business Websites/Blogs Articles: